e·vent [ i vént ] (plural e·vents)
1. important incident: an occurrence, especially one that is particularly significant, interesting, exciting, or unusual
2. something that happens: a happening or occurrence
3. single point in space-time: an occurrence defined in the theory of relativity as a single point in space-time
The day you were born was an EVENT.
The first word you spoke was an EVENT.
Your first day of school was an EVENT.
The day you step across the stage, take your diploma, and begin adulthood will be an EVENT.
Moz Studios believes the senior portraits we create for you should be an EVENT as well. That's why at Moz Studios we specialize in creative portraiture art for high school seniors. In other words... we shoot kick ass portraits your mom, dad, aunts, uncles, friends and especially YOU will love!
Check for a fantastic experience:
1. E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 208.220.8891 to schedule your free 30 minute in studio senior consultation.
2. Set a session date and pay the reservation fee. Remember, if you do not cancel your session within 48 hours of the session, your reservation fee with not be refunded.
3. Have a great time at the shoot! These are your portraits so bring things to the shoot that are you! Guys...PLEASE bring one outfit your mom will love and remember to smile in at least one of the poses, it will mean the world to her!
4. Schedule your multimedia viewing and ordering session at the studio. Please make sure everyone who will have an impact on the portrait ordering desision will be there as this is a one time event.
5. Pick up your fantastic senior portraits.
6. Tell all your friends what a great time you had at Moz Studios!